The team at Harcourts Rata & Co has extensive experience in development and special projects working with developers and builders across the entire project life cycle from: sourcing appropriate sites through to marketing and sales and the seamless transition through to our Property Management Department.
Our established network provides exceptional service for the three different stakeholder groups involved including:
The Rata & Co Difference
388 offices across the Harcourts network, Australia wide
Over 100 staff members working within the Rata & Co Group
Rata & Co’s average days on market is 20.9
Rata & Co sold more than $500,000,000 worth of real estate last year
Our database and digital technology keeps us in contact with over 2,500,000 clients
We manage more than 4500 rental properties
Rata & Co staff can communicate in over 42 different languages.
Our global reach extends to the all four continents of the world.
We generate more than 2.1 million unique visits through digital tech
We have provided services to residential developments ranging in size from boutique dual block sites through to large-scale multi residential units and townhouse product with an estimated value on realisation of approximately 60 million dollars.
Armed with a large support base, expansive database and established network of service providers and comprehensive suite of services, our involvement in residential sales ensures that we are abreast of local trends and opportunities.
WE ARE INNOVATORS
WE ARE COLLABORATORS
WE ARE EXPLORERS
WE ARE CREATORS
WE ARE PIONEERS
WE ARE ACHIEVERS
WE ARE HARCOURTS
STAGE 1: SITE SOURCING
We source sites of all sizes and then match the seller to our database of developers. Finding hidden sites is our speciality due to the excellent rapport and long established relationships that we have with local residents, mums and dads and past clients. We offer home-owners an obligation free appraisal of their property’s development potential irrespective of whether they are considering selling now or in the future. This service provides home owners with an understanding of the true value of their allotment in the current market.
STAGE 2: DESIGN FEASIBILITY ASSESSMENT
With links to every facet of the real estate industry and an established network of related service professionals including designers, conveyancers and solicitors to assist you with every aspect of your project, we have the knowledge of market demand and current trends to maximise commercial success. We can confidently assist developers in the design process and provide a report that discusses the projects viability in the current market.
STAGE 3: MARKETING AND SALES
A key advantage that we offer is our ability to procure sales off the plan and obtain pre-sales for builders and developers prior to the commencement of construction.
- We prepare a report updating prevailing market conditions.
- We match and market product to our database of prospective unit buyers.
- We co-ordinate the creation of all marketing collateral including, rendered images, sketches, floor plans and elevations.
- We co-ordinate advertisement placement in print and electronic media.
- We are innovators in the provision of video presentations to illustrate the building concept and lifestyle opportunities.
- We prepare rental appraisals so you can assess return on investment.
- We understand the difference in our buyers and how to manage them. With our extensive experience, we recognise the importance of identifying the right project for the right developer, the right investment for the right budget. We know that a site that may be worth $500,000 requires a purchaser that has a spending capacity of $1m for development and construction. Our network of contacts is filled with suitable purchasers that understand and meet these requirements.
- We can organise marketing material that best represents the finished product to make “off the plan” sales more attainable.
About South Morang
STAGE 4: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Ensuring a steady income on your investment, our award winning Property Management team is equipped to lease out existing houses whilst you are waiting for plans and permits to be approved. We have experience in dealing the larger homes which may be on potential development sites. Such as the large five bedroom family home or the standard three bedroom brick veneer.
Once building is complete, our expert team of Property Managers have the experience and resources to ensure that your development is successfully marketed and leased, ensuring maximum return for your investment. We specialise in leasing out the finished products such as the one bedroom 5sq unit, the second level two bedroom, two bathroom apartment or the two storey, three bedroom townhouse. For experience, knowledge and understanding with your next development, contact the team at Harcourts Rata & Co.
Sales Last Year
of Days on Market
in the past 12 months
Meet Our Sales Specialists
How we can help you?
Please select the option most appropriate to your needs: